Thursday, March 6, 2014

friend fight

This week i came back to school and got in a big fight with my friend and i kind of didnt realizie how mean i actually was. when all my other friends came up to me telling me how mean i was when we got in a fight i felt extremely bad because me and her have been friends since secondgrade and shes been through everything with me, so i went up to her and told her i was extremely sorry and that i didnt meen for it to go that bad and she forgave me and now were still friends i go over to her house every other weekend now and its so fun i cant believe i was ever so mean to even say the things i said but i did and i felt really bad so i got her a big present that had her favorite candy, a note from me, a stuffed giraffe, and a picture collage of me and her when i would always go to her house. when i gave it to her i felt so much better because i had my bestfriend back. there was just so much i had to say to her and it was so hard so i bought that stuff and put a note in with it.


picture from here