Thursday, March 13, 2014

Friends Coming Back to School

I came back from school Monday and I saw that one fo my friends weren't there and none of us knew where she was. A few days later my friend Tori had asked me  if I knew where she was and I said no then she said oh I was just wonderign because I know where shes at so I asked her and she said she went to highland for a week because she was suicidal. Me and my other friend Nattalie got so upset because we were her first riends there and she could tell us anything but she didnt tell us that. All day we were worried about how long shes been like this but we figured that it couldnt be for too logn. we went on with our day went through Wednesday and apparently she got out early and when we saw her walk in me and a group of my friends attacked her with hugs we were so happy shes back and the good thing is, is that shes not suicidal anymore.

post from here