Thursday, February 27, 2014

parties in Arkansas

This weekend I am going to two parties in Arkansas and i really hopie it doesnt snow badly. If it snows badly I wont be able to go and i really miss all my cousins down there. I'm going down for a birthday aprty and a baby shower and the baby is going to be a girl and i'm so exited. I haven't seen that side of the family in a year and a half now it's been so long and once we get there were spending the night at my cousins house. my cousins house is really big it has three stories and really wide floors there is an upstairs and downstairs and then a basement my cousin sleeps in the basement all by herself because theres three one big room downstairs and one big room upstairs and then two small rooms in the second floor. my aunt and uncle sleep in the room upstairs and their two youngest kids sleep in the two small rooms on the second floor.