Tuesday, February 25, 2014

alice in wonderland



                                                             picture from here 

If someone came up to me and asked which door would i choose if they led to different places, I would pick the fourth one. I would pick the fourth one because its the middle door and i always go for the thing that are exactly in the middle. when I picked this door I wound up in a place called wonderland, when i got there there were a bunch of vibrant colors and weird looking people then I would meet a guy that's wearing a hat who would apparently call himself the mad hatter and while walking int he woods i would wonder apon two twins and a cat. then soon enough i'd meet the queen of hearts. when i came to the    castle i was so amazed of how big it was that i wondered around and then i saw this poor animal fly by my head and apparently the queen was playing some game of hers.