Tuesday, April 1, 2014

video games



i honestly don't think video games make kids more violent. I say this because I myself play video games. I play Call of Duty, I play Halo, ect. I play these games but they dont make me more violent. Well i guess it depends on the household. If a kids parents teach them that it's not okay to go and hit people or play with dangerous weapons then i dont see what the problem would be. On the other hand if a kids parents didnt teach them not to be violent or play with dangerous weapons then that might be a problem. However if a parent did start seeing more violent behaivor from their child, and they play violent games then they should talk to them or take away the violent video games. I do think that parents should look at the rating of the game before purchasing it. 
picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment