Tuesday, April 22, 2014

(FREE POST) Easter Party


This Easter was so much fun! I went to Hillsboro Park with my dads side of the family. I barley ever get to see them, so it was really fun. I made $50 just by singing. My family is super funny! I got to see my cousins i havent seen in a long time. Brandon is 16 and he can drive. I havent seen him since he was 14. I was really excited to see them. Then we had an easter egg hunt, so i helped hide the eggs. We had over 500 eggs. All of the eggs had money in them. Each person brought about 100 eggs to the party, they all had money in them. We had one "golden egg" wich had $50 in it. Each kid went home with about $15-$20.  Then we all played football it was so much fun! Then we wrestled which wasn't a good idea because i got two bruises. After that i went home and rode my fourwheelers with my cousins. Then it got late and we all went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment