Tuesday, September 17, 2013

THE TAPE MEASURE.





                                                    THE LIFE SAVER
      
        Today is the BEST of my life. SERIOUSLY. I've been trying to fit into my high school prom dress,( Yes, I'm thirty, but, hey, I'm feelin' 22 right now. Shout out to Taylor Swift.) Apparently, big hips run in my family. Although, I weigh only 142 lbs. But, I have, like, 2 ft. long hips. Well, I did, anyway, but now they are like, 8 in. YEA! All my thanks go to my tape measure, who made this all happen. I'm getting really emotional right now. Nobody believed in me, not even my cat, Mrs. Frufru. Those darn hips also made me weigh 10 lbs. more so now who weighs 132 lbs. I feel like Jillian off of "Biggest Loser." Man, she's got some muscle.http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Plastic_tape_measure.jpg