Friday, September 13, 2013

Someones watching you.





                     



        WHAT'S THAT SOUND? Oh be quiet dumb dog, love ya to death Rosie, but get some shut eye. Uh, two hours later still, barking, lets GO OUTSIDE. As I tramp down the stairs I hear BAM! I'm pretty sure that sound will be etched in my mind FOREVER. We have a great scenery window so I decided to go look out at the beautiful mountains. AHHHHH! WHAT WAS THAT! It was there for a split second. Then, BAM, it was gone, whatever it was. I think it was a woman. She looked like she hadn't shaved in years. Or maybe a werewolf. I hear a faint, "Lia, Lia, come to the kitchen." I cover my ears and run up the stairs. Then I feel someone shaking me, " STOP, STOP," I shout. Suddenly it feels as if everything turns black. PITCH BLACK. Then suddenly my eyes open. I see my mom shaking me to wake up, and realize, it was all a dream, or was it?