Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Welcome to Narnia

 

      This going to be great,! I thought. Visiting Uncle Kirk, and go to his girlfriend, Chelsea's  performance. I tried to take it all in as I settled down in one of the many rooms in Uncle Kirk's mansion. I hear a bark right outside my door, I smile an let in Uncle Kirk's dog, Rosie. Although, instead of greeting me like she normally does she bit mt soccer ball, and ran. "Rosie!" I yelled. Chasing her down the hall, I realize a door is open ajar. Unlike most houses, Uncle Henry always locks his doors inside, and out. Uncle Henry once told me that not even he goes through the locked doors. By now, Rosie had ran outside, popped the ball, and was now running over to her tiny doghouse, I smiled as I looked out the window. Suddenly, I hear a loud, ROAR! Scurrying to the door I jerk it open and suddenly I see my favorite story of all time form around me, Narnia. I look back the door is gone.